Join us for our 17th Annual Into the Light Walk at Cleveland Metroparks Zoo on October 17, 2021 as we shine a light on depression awareness and suicide prevention.
This event is an evening gathering for students, educators, families, adults -- anyone and everyone-- who has been touched by suicide or who just wants to help breakdown the stigma associated with depression, suicide, and mental health.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED - YOU CAN STILL REGISTER IN PERSON AT THE CLEVELAND METROPARKS ZOO BEGINNING AT 5:30 PM.
The evening will include the following:
- Informational booths by local mental health organizations
- Words from inspirational speakers
- Music from a local high school choir
- A twilight reflective walk through Cleveland Metroparks Zoo to remember those we have lost, provide space for healing, build community, and support suicide survivors
- Food by Augie's Pizza and Ribs
DOORS OPEN AT 6pm
Your participation in this event will support LifeAct in our mission to prevent teen suicide by teaching young people to recognize symptoms of depression and signs of suicide, and to access professional help for themselves and their peers.